MCCHC is a nationally designated patient centered medical home primary care provider organization. Service is delivered in an integrated health care setting based on the highly recognized best-practices model. Patients of all ages are ensured access to quality, coordinated cared by a qualified team of professionals and caring support staff.
- Adult medicine (includes cancer screening)
- Pediatric medicine (includes immunizations)
- Women’s health services (includes family planning)
- General x-ray service (referrals available for ultrasound CAT scan etc.)
- 340B prescription discount pricing (in partnership with Kroger pharmacies)
- Ultrasound & Echocardiograms Mondays & Wednesday 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Monday: Echocardiograms
- Wednesday: All routine ultrasounds (Including Prenatal and Vascular)
- Patients requiring these procedures will need to be scheduled with one of our providers for assessment before procedures can be ordered.